At Total Tutoring Services, we are always looking for reliable, enthusiastic and inspiring tutors to join our team. We help students in all subjects at the elementary, middle school, high school and college levels, and we contract with grad school students, industry professionals and credentialed teachers.
Why Join Our Team?
There are many large and impersonal tutoring companies out there that don’t spend the time to meet their tutors or students in person. That is not us! We get to know both our families and tutors in order to learn about not only their academic background and needs (in the case of the student), but also their personality traits. This information enables us to make a great tutor-student match! In addition, we offer -
- Local Support - We work for both our clients and our TUTORS! We are here to help in any way we can!
- No Self Marketing - Let us do the work for you. Our tutors are matched with pre-screened students based on location, interests, personality, and schedules.
- Great Pay - We offer competitive hourly rates.
- Easy Collaboration - We keep students, parents, tutors, and classroom teachers on the same page via our online reporting system.
- Flexibility - Our tutors are free to accept or reject each proposed tutoring assignment.
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Experience - You need at least two years of teaching or tutoring experience.
- Education - You'll need at least a bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university.
- Availability - Are you free on weeknights and weekends? Our tutors typically tutor anywhere from 2-15 hours per week.
- Reliable Transportation - Are you willing and able to travel to a student's home?
- Communication - Do you have great communication skills? Can you engage students and make learning fun?
If this sounds like you, then apply now to join our team!